Disclaimer

This blog is a fake business. It is being used for a social media marketing course.

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Art Show & Open House

You Are Invited!

Please join us for a special evening at a unique residents and studio featuring my independent work on Saturday, February 7th, from 5pm - 9pm at 42 Waterloo Street, Eau Claire.

Features
  • Live music from local bands
    • Lost Kings
    • Clairvoyant
    • A Break in the Storm
  • Wine bar & other drinks 
  • Appetizers
  • Gallery
  • Prizes
  • & More!
Hope to see you there!!

Please RSVP to Sarah, at sgk.cvtc.14@gmail.com.

And follow me on twitter! www.twitter.com/SGKstudio

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah-
    I enjoy your page. It is very bright and grabs your attention. The Open House seems like a fun night! I think it was a great idea to list some of the bands playing. I would maybe list some of the prizes that you plan to offer that night.
    I enjoy your Twitter account as well. It is very smooth and goes well with your Blog colors and theme.
    Nat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job looks good the only thing I noticed is this may get hard to read. Also the Twitter background looks a little pixelated may want to try other things.

    ReplyDelete