Disclaimer

This blog is a fake business. It is being used for a social media marketing course.

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Introduction

I'm a self-employed mix media artist since January 2015. I paint colorful, contemporary abstract paintings that are textural, intuitive, and expressive. Much of my work is vibrant with rich colors to lure you in. I also discover, explore, and experience a variety of other art forms to incorporate into my collection.

SGK Art Studio does customized projects for clients from sculpting, glass work, metal, paints, and etc. I have a gallery that's open to the public to come see, and purchase my independent art work.

This blog is the platform for my studio. I will pursue various art projects, and post a blog every week reflecting on what I have created. Contact me if you like a customized piece or have any questions.

"Art is not what you see, but what you make others see" - Edgar Degas

7 comments:

  1. I really like the wall paper for the blog. I would discuss more about who you are as an artist. I believe the blog explains what products you can create that will help you build future business,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the disclaimer is supposed to go below the heading. Also add an about me besides that this looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah-
    Your name is very easy to read and you included the disclaimer. I like that background and it stands out. Your bio and business background are easy to read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am REALLY excited to see you artwork! Like, really excited! I would like to see some of your crazy, mixed media reflected into your logo perhaps. Great background! Is that done by your hand?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Fran, Logan, Nat, And Brown Bottle Delivery for your constructive feed back. I've added an "about me section" that tells more who I am. Also I will incorporate my art into my logo once I upload photos of my art, and when I figure out how photo shop works again. Thanks again for the feed back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sarah, I really enjoyed looking at your blog I really love your graphics and your layout they made reading your blog fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to say Sarah, I am really impressed with the cohesiveness of your blog and Twitter account. I really like the background on your blog along with the font on your company name. I think they really make your accounts stand out and signify who you are. You have great and relevant posts on Twitter and I love that you actually included your own artwork. You can definitely see the passion that you have. The one thing that I would suggest is try to figure out how to get your cover photo for Twitter not to be blurry. I had the same problem and it took me awhile to figure it out. It was pretty frustrating. If by chance you took the photo from Google, instead of copying or saving the image from the Google page you have to actually click on the photo so that it takes you to the website that it's from and then copy or save it from there. I hope that helps! It was a pleasure viewing your blog and Twitter account. Great job!

    ReplyDelete