Disclaimer

This blog is a fake business. It is being used for a social media marketing course.

Monday, March 23, 2015

Spring Is Here! : Rustic Decor Sale

For the past couple months now I've been searching for rustic items like old barn boards, saw blades, oil lamps, and more. Then bring them back to life by converting these items into works of art. I got into this hobby by walking around on my parents farm. I found some old saw blades then showed my mom. She said that people paint pictures on them, and that I should do the same to make money off of them. So I branched out and painted other rustic items as well. So this week's special I will selling items inspired by my new hobby.

Round Saw Blade 9"x9"
$15.00
Saw Blade 5"x 12"
$15.00
Oil Lamp vase 4"x 10"
$10.00




Flower pot made out of barn boards and barbed wire
$20.00
 




 

1 comment: